This is very delicious and mouthwatering Thai dish for lunch menu.
- 2 pound lamb meat bone-in
- to taste salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion crushed
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 4-ounce unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup homemade beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves crushe
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
- 6-ounces green beans trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Season the lamb meat with salt and keep aside.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for about 3- 4 minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream and curry paste and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the meat, coconut milk, broth and both sauces.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Stir in the green beans and lime juice and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with the garnishing of cilantro and with the topping of avocado slices.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.