Fibrous grains are always great to start your day and when they are paired with delicious juicy fruits it becomes a complete package. Such is the deal with this breakfast quinoa.
If you are looking for something healthy, this Instant Pot Farro can also be a great option for you.
- 1½ cup uncooked quinoa well rinsed
- 2 ¼ tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- pinch salt
- • Milk, fresh pears, sliced almonds for garnish
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 1 minute with high pressure.
- Add all the ingredients to its cooking pot.
- Seal the lid and cook on high settings for 1 minute.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release and mix well.
- Serve with almonds, pears and milk on top.