Burritos are famous for their filling taste and all in one flavour. It guarantees all the nutrients in a single bite
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 16 ounce boneless chicken breasts browned and chopped
- 1/4 cup purple onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 giant flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- cheddar cheese shredded (optional)
- Select “Sauté” function on Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add olive oil and boneless chicken pieces. Sauté until golden brown.
- Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, onions, and salt.
- Select “Manual” function with high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Cover the lid and seal it carefully.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release. Remove the lid.
- Spread a tortilla sheet on the serving plate.
- Add a spoonful of cooked chicken mixture, 2 tablespoons black beans and avocado slice.
- Roll the sheet tightly.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.