This main dish is a great option for dinner. It takes around 50 minutes total, including the preparation.
Instant Pot Braised Turkey Breast Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- 14 ounce chicken broth
- 1 (6½-pound) skin-on, bone-in turkey breast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- Place the celery, onion, herbs and broth in Instant Pot and arrange a steamer trivet on top.
- Arrange turkey breast on top of the trivet and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 30 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the turkey breast onto a cutting board.
- With a slotted spoon, skim off the fat from the surface of broth. Then strain it, discarding solids.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water.
- Return the broth in Instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add the cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and transfer the gravy into a serving bowl.
- Cut the turkey breast into desired sized slices and serve alongside the gravy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks