Pork seasoned with Italian seasoning is all we need to make our dinner nights special. Pressure cooked pork tastes even more delicious and juicy.
- 3 lb pork loin roast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Season pork with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Select “Sauté” on the Instant Pot pressure cooker,
- Add oil and seasoned pork to its cooking pot.
- Sauté until meat is brown then add 1½ cups water.
- Secure the lid and select “Manual” function for 25 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.