Blueberry jam is highly delicious, soft and spreadable. It can be served as a delightful topping over ice-cream.
Instant Pot blueberry jam using honey Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 pounds
- 945 g blueberries cored and halves
- 750 g honey
- Put honey and blueberries in an instant pot. Stir continuously on low heat until honey is liquefied.
- Boil on high heat till foamy bubbles are emerged around the blueberries.
- Cover with the lid and cook on manual “high” for two minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Remove the lid and boil for 3-4 minutes until reaches the gelling point.
- Put in refrigerator in sterilized jars.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.