This soup is full meal soup, yet very healthy. It has the yummiest taste and all the nutrients which are good for us.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 can black beans
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add butter, garlic, onion, pepper, carrots in it. Stir well till onions gets softer.
- Add black beans along with their juice.
- Further add water, salt and tomato paste.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Add fresh cream, stir well till mixture becomes smooth.
- Mix shredded cheese in soup.
- Serve hot with fresh cream and tortilla chips.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.