This simple pressure cooker recipe for Black Bean Dip uses fresh vegetables, spices and cheese for a
fresh and spicy flavor.
It goes great with tortilla chips and feeds a crowd.
Instant Pot Black Bean Dip Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cup black beans soaked overnight
- 4 cup water
- 2 small onions sliced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup tomatoes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for18 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put the mixture in an immersion blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks