This simple pressure cooker recipe for Black Bean Dip uses fresh vegetables, spices and cheese for a
fresh and spicy flavor.
It goes great with tortilla chips and feeds a crowd.
- 2 cup black beans soaked overnight
- 4 cup water
- 2 small onions sliced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup tomatoes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for18 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put the mixture in an immersion blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.