It is a rich creamy curry. Its texture is velvety smooth. You can add different flavors in it according to your choice and enjoy it.
- 2 lb salmon fish fillets
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 4 green chilies chopped
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add half oil and fish in the instant pot.
- Sauté for 3 minutes each side of the fish and dish it out.
- Again, put remaining oil and cumin seeds in the pot.
- Sauté these for 30 seconds.
- Add water fish and spices in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.