It is a rich creamy curry. Its texture is velvety smooth. You can add different flavors in it according to your choice and enjoy it.
Instant Pot Bengali Fish Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 2 lb salmon fish fillets
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 4 green chilies chopped
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add half oil and fish in the instant pot.
- Sauté for 3 minutes each side of the fish and dish it out.
- Again, put remaining oil and cumin seeds in the pot.
- Sauté these for 30 seconds.
- Add water fish and spices in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.