Belgian curries are famous for their deep and rich flavour. This Belgian cuisine has a mix of dried herbs, spices and pork.
Instant Pot Belgian Style Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 27 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium candy onion diced
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3 lb pork pieces
- salt to taste
- 8 small carrots
- 1/2 cup rooster broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cup coarse breadcrumbs
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add onion, celery, thyme, carrots and pork pieces to its cooking pot.
- Stir in water or broth along with wine.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Secure the lid and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure completely then remove the lid.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add breadcrumbs.
- Sauté until golden brown.
- Serve the cooked pork with fresh greens and breadcrumbs on top.
- Garnish with parsley.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks