Instant Pot Belgian Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium candy onion diced
- 3/4 tsp thyme dried
- 1 (3 lb.) rooster
- to taste salt
- 8 small carrot
- 1/2 cup rooster broth
- 1/4 cup white wine dry
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups coarse breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Add celery and onion in the cooker pot with thyme, add rooster and carrots.
- Add the broth or water and wine. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook this on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Unlock the lid and remove in a bowl.
- Soften butter over a skillet and add breadcrumbs, cook this till golden brown.
- Place a piece of a rooster on a serving plate or a waffle, spoon fresh greens and cooked breadcrumbs mixture.