Afavorite Greek salad for lunch… Creamy and slightly tangy feta and sweet beets are the key ingredients of this easy salad.
Instant Pot Beet &Feta Salad Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 medium beet trimmed
- 2 cups mixed fresh baby greens
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 small cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of water.
- Place the beets on top of trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20-25 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the beet under running cold water in sink.
- Cut the beets into desired sized slices and transfer in a salad bowl.
- Add salad greens and drizzle with vinegar.
- Meanwhile,for dressing: in a bowl, add all ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Pour dressing over beets mixture and gently toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately with the topping of cheese.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks