This dish is a delicious and healthy combination of meat and vegetables that can be enjoyed at any time.
I’m serving it with as simple Jasmine rice for a complete meal.
- 1 pound beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup peas peeled
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 carrots chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can (28 oz.) beef stock
- 1 can (28 oz.) vegetable stock
- 2 tomatoes crushed
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp thyme dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Put the oil, onion, garlic and cinnamon in the instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add the beef.
- Sauté for 5 minutes on both sides and stir in rest of the ingredients.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 35 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.