This dish is a delicious and healthy combination of meat and vegetables that can be enjoyed at any time.
I’m serving it with as simple Jasmine rice for a complete meal.
Instant Pot Beef with veggies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 pound beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup peas peeled
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 carrots chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can (28 oz.) beef stock
- 1 can (28 oz.) vegetable stock
- 2 tomatoes crushed
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp thyme dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Put the oil, onion, garlic and cinnamon in the instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add the beef.
- Sauté for 5 minutes on both sides and stir in rest of the ingredients.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 35 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks