It is a very delicious dish containing all the essential nutrients. It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is a perfect treat for beef lovers.
Instant Pot Beef With Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb spherical steak
- 1 small tomato
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 celery chopped
- 1 carrot cleaned and diced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig sage
- 1 tsp whole peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cup water
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 anchovies
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 2 bunch fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to tatse
- Add water, meat, vegetables and salt in the inner pot of instant pot. Stir well.
- Cover the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 25 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Uncover the lid and take out the beef. Keep it aside.
- n instant pot, select “Sauté” and boil the sauce.
- Stir continuously until the sauce is thickened.
- Turn off the instant pot and take out the sauce.
- Meanwhile, soak the breadcrumbs in a wine and puree it in a blender to make it smooth.
- Add the breadcrumbs mixture in the sauce and let it thicken well.
- Arrange the slices of meat on the sauce and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks