It is a very delicious dish containing all the essential nutrients. It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is a perfect treat for beef lovers.
Instant Pot Beef With Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb spherical steak
- 1 small tomato
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 celery chopped
- 1 carrot cleaned and diced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig sage
- 1 tsp whole peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cup water
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 anchovies
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 2 bunch fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to tatse
- Add water, meat, vegetables and salt in the inner pot of instant pot. Stir well.
- Cover the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 25 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Uncover the lid and take out the beef. Keep it aside.
- n instant pot, select “Sauté” and boil the sauce.
- Stir continuously until the sauce is thickened.
- Turn off the instant pot and take out the sauce.
- Meanwhile, soak the breadcrumbs in a wine and puree it in a blender to make it smooth.
- Add the breadcrumbs mixture in the sauce and let it thicken well.
- Arrange the slices of meat on the sauce and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.