Beef sausages are a classical Italian Sunday dish and they are usually served together with potatoes (mashed, roasted or fried) or other vegetables (boiled or roasted). It can either be the main dish of a family Sunday meal, but also an easy weeknight dinner.
Thanks to your Instant Pot, you’ll get juicy and tasty sausages in less than 20 minutes and you can vary the recipe using different ingredients, to create new combinations of flavors according to your own preferences.
- 1 lb Italian sausages
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tbsp salt and pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add chopped onion.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until onion starts to golden.
- Add your sausages and cook for another 2 minutes, until they brown on each side.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water and lock the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes, then quickly release the steam.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and sauces.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks