An award winning dinner salad that is satisfying, filling and delicious at the same time…This amazing salad recipe brightens the simple fresh veggies along side the steak and flavorsome dressing.
Instant Pot Beef SaladPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb flank steak trimmed and cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- 1/2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 red chilies seeded and sliced finely
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 6 cups lettuce shredded
- 2 cups carrots peeled and shredded
- 1 large tomato cubed
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped
- Season steak with black pepper evenly.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the steak, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the steak into a bowl.
- In the pot, add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in beef, water, soy sauce, lemon juice and honey.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the steak onto a plate.
- For dressing: in a bowl, add all the ingredients and beat until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large serving bowl, place the steak slices and all salad ingredients and mix.
- Pour the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 287kcal Carbohydrates: 23g Protein: 31g Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 2749mg Potassium: 1182mg Fiber: 5g Sugar: 14g Vitamin A: 12257IU Vitamin C: 51mg Calcium: 116mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.