An award winning dinner salad that is satisfying, filling and delicious at the same time…This amazing salad recipe brightens the simple fresh veggies along side the steak and flavorsome dressing.
- 1 lb flank steak trimmed and cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- 1/2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 red chilies seeded and sliced finely
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 6 cups lettuce shredded
- 2 cups carrots peeled and shredded
- 1 large tomato cubed
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped
- Season steak with black pepper evenly.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the steak, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the steak into a bowl.
- In the pot, add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in beef, water, soy sauce, lemon juice and honey.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the steak onto a plate.
- For dressing: in a bowl, add all the ingredients and beat until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large serving bowl, place the steak slices and all salad ingredients and mix.
- Pour the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.