A flavorful and delicious dinner prepared with tender beef, homemade stock and Asian noodles. It’s the perfect solution for the Sunday roast leftovers! Enjoy this comfort food with your family anytime you want, using your Instant Pot to prepare it quickly and easily. You can use Instant Pot DUO or any other similar product you have.
- 2 lb lean beef diced
- 6 oz. frozen noodles
- 6 cups homemade beef stock
- 2 carrots chopped
- ½ onion sliced
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour canola oil into your Instant Pot.
- Add diced beef, carrots, onion, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 3 minutes, until meat is browned on both sides.
- Add beef stock and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Lock your Instant Pot and cook at high pressure for about 30 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally, then press “Sauté” again.
- Add your noodles and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!