A dinner soup that is full of sophisticated flavors of ground beef, tomatoes and fresh green beans.
This Instant pot soup is great for midweek dinners.
Instant Pot Beef & Green Beans Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups beef broth
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the beef and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned completely.
- Add the onion, garlic, thyme, cumin and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the tomatoes, green beans, bay leaves and broth.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “Low Pressure” for about 30 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the salt and black pepper.
- Discard the bay leaves and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.