This curry is mouthwatering and delicious. It has aromatic spices makes it delicious. Addition of coconut enhance its taste.
- 1 1/2 beef boneless
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes pureed
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp fenugreek leaves dried
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add onions, ghee and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, spices, sugar and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, beef, fenugreek leaves and coconut milk in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 15 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Calories: 267kcal Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 3g Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 21g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 585mg Potassium: 458mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 1139IU Vitamin C: 10mg Calcium: 32mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.