Instant pot beef bourguignon with egg noodles is a tasty and healthy dish to cheer up your mood.
Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon with Egg Noodles Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup egg noodles cooked
- 800 g beef steak
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 onions chopped
- 4 beacon slices
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 basil chopped
- 2 cup mushroom chopped
- 2 tbsp all-purpose floor
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put the oil and beacon in the instant pot and cook till browned.
- Add onion and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 1 minute.
- Put beef steak in the instant pot and Sauté for 6 minutes.
- Stir in the floor and let it coat meat. Add the rest ingredients and mix well.
- Close the lid and set the set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put egg noodles.
- Mix well and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks