Instant pot beef and vegetable stew is an amazing and delicious main course recipe bursting with taste to satisfy the taste buds. Great recipe for the winter season.
Instant pot Beef and Vegetable Stew Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb beef
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilies diced
- 2 medium size potatoes cubed
- 2 bay leaves
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Press “sauté” and add olive oil in an instant pot.
- Add pepper and the vegetables in it and sauté for 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables become soft, remove them and put them aside.
- Add butter in the instant pot, when it is melted add flour in it.
- Cook for 5 minutes until it is dark brown.
- Add beef broth, vegetables and beef, tomatoes and chilies, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot with lid and seal the valve.
- Cook for 20 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Remove the bay leaves and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.