This is an amazing delightful stew of Italian cuisine. You can have it as your main course. It is so soupy and tastes so yum.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb beef chuck
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 ounce mushrooms
- 2 large carrots
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, beef cubes and sauté for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Add onions, rosemary, celery, beef stock, red wine, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add mushrooms and carrots.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Take a pan and melt butter in it.
- Add flour and mix till butter forms bubbles.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and add 6 tablespoons of liquid from instant pot into the pan.
- Mix well both the mixtures and add back into instant pot.
- Select sauté and let the liquid simmer for 5 minutes until thick.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.