Olives, red wine vinegar and parsley give this meal a hit of bright flavor.
Instant Pot Beans with Pork Cutlets Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 8 pork cutlets ¼ inch thick
- 2 large shallots thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted olives halved
- Put half of the olive oil and half of the cutlets in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes on both sides and dish out the cutlets.
- Add the remaining cutlets and sauté for 2 minutes on each side and dish out.
- Put the remaining olive oil, shallots, bell peppers, beans, salt and black pepper inthe Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Serve with pork cutlets.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.