Instant Pot Beans with Pork Cutlets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 8 pork cutlets ¼ inch thick
- 2 large shallots thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted olives halved
Put half of the olive oil and half of the cutlets in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Sauté for 4 minutes on both sides and dish out the cutlets.
Add the remaining cutlets and sauté for 2 minutes on each side and dish out.
Put the remaining olive oil, shallots, bell peppers, beans, salt and black pepper in
the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat thoroughly.
Serve with pork cutlets.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!