You can turn plain couscous into a filling side with chopped avocado, kidney beans,
fresh lime juice and scallions,.
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can kidney beans rinsed
- 1 avocado cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the couscous, salt and black pepper in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and fluff the couscous.
- Mix together couscous, beans, scallions, avocado, olive oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper in a bowl and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.