A warm and satisfying soup for winter chilly nights.
Combo of pasta and beans make this soup really satisfying and substantial.
Instant Pot Beans & Pasta Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup elbow pasta
- 1 (15 -ounce) can red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the carrot, onion, celery and garlic and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except beans.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 2-3 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Stir in the beans and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of parsley.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks