The Beans and Greens Salad can fulfill all of your appetite with its delicious, unique and
- 3/4 cup pistachios toasted
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 6 cup arugula
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans drained
- Put the beans, salt and black pepper in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add beans, grapes, arugula and toasted pistachios and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.