Beef shanks are loved by all the meat lovers for their soft and texture. Now try them with tangy Tabasco Sauce.
- 12 oz. (350 g) fresh hot peppers (any kind) stems removed
- 1¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked salt
- 1 lb cooked BBQ beef shanks
- Place chopped peppers in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Stir in vinegar and salt.
- Secure the lid and cook for 1 minute at high pressure.
- Once done do a quick pressure release.
- Puree the mixture using a handheld blender.
- Pour the tobacco sauce over the beef shanks and serve 🙂
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.