This quick and tasty braised beef is combined with basil and rosemary for exotic taste.
- 2 pound beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp basil leaves chopped
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the beef with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Put the olive oil and beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add rosemary sprigs and basil leaves.
- Sauté for 1 minute and add water in the pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out to slice and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.