A perfect, refreshing and tasty drink for hot summer days that is healthy too…This easy to make drink is packed with the refreshing and aromatic touch of orange and basil.
- 1 cup orange slices
- 5 large fresh basil leaves
- 5 cups water
- Arrange a steamer basket in the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Arrange the orange slices and basil leaves into the steamer basket and pour the water on top.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the water alongside the orange slices and basil leaves into a pitcher.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Serve over ice.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.