A perfect, refreshing and tasty drink for hot summer days that is healthy too…This easy to make drink is packed with the refreshing and aromatic touch of orange and basil.
Instant Pot Basil Orange Infused Water Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup orange slices
- 5 large fresh basil leaves
- 5 cups water
- Arrange a steamer basket in the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Arrange the orange slices and basil leaves into the steamer basket and pour the water on top.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the water alongside the orange slices and basil leaves into a pitcher.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Serve over ice.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks