A quick recipe to cook, oat nut bread is full of walnuts, milk and banana. It can be easily cooked in your Instant Pot in no time.
If you like bananas, this Instant Pot banana bread is another great option for you.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk or soy milk
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup fast cooking oats
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Set the timer to 5 minutes with high pressure.
- Add all the ingredients to its cooking pot.
- Seal the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release and mix well.
- Serve warm with banana slice and walnuts on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.