Bacon with chili is an awesome combination for breakfast deals. This is very delicious and mouth-watering dish.
Instant Pot Bacon Chili Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 bacon slices chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ (7-ounce) can sugar-free fire roasted tomatoes
- 1-ounce sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the bacon in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Cook for about 3 minutes or until crisp.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer bacon onto a paper towel lined plate, leaving 2 tablespoons of grease in pot.
- Add bell peppers, onion and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add spices and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in cooked bacon, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Secure the lid and select “Bean/Chili” and just use the default time of 20 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with the topping of sour cream.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks