Pressure Cooker Bacon Casserole
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried dill crushed
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon chopped
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and grated
- Pinch of red pepper flakes crushed
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Add onion, bell pepper and garlic and sauté for about 4-5 minutes.
In a bowl, add sweet potato and red pepper flakes and toss to coat well. In another bowl, add eggs, coconut milk, salt and black pepper and beat till well combined.
Transfer all mixtures into Instant Pot and secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
Remove the lid and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!