This is a quick baby potato side from the Instant Pot. Parsley and butter provide an additional charm to the dish.
You can use small potatoes for this recipe or just cut the big ones into pieces.
Instant Pot Baby Potatoes with Parsley and Butter Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp parsley minced
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Transferbaby red potatoesin it and lock the lid.
- Select “Manual” and set at “high pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Remove the basket and press “Sauté”.
- Add butter and potatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the salt and minced parsley.
- Dish out in a bowl and serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks