Quick Instant Pot baby potatoes recipe you can serve as a side dish.
The Parsley and butter provide an additional charm to the potatoes and can impress and satisfy any picky eater.
You can use small potatoes for this recipe or just cut the big red potatoes into pieces.
Looking for more? Try to make these Instant Pot Salt And Pepper Baby Potatoes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp parsley minced
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Transferbaby red potatoesin it and lock the lid.
- Select “Manual” and set at “high pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Remove the basket and press “Sauté”.
- Add butter and potatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the salt and minced parsley.
- Dish out in a bowl and serve hot.