These baby carrots with mint dish has a pleasant taste and is quickly made using an Instant pot. It is nutritious and healthy for us.
To be honest I really like regular carrots, however my kids usually have problem eating them so I need to get creative. That’s how I came out with this easy baby Carrots recipe that can be as side dish for any meal.
- 1/2 lb baby carrots
- 1/2 cup warter
- 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- sea salt to taste
- Add carrots and water in the inner pot of Instant pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure quickly through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and stir in butter.
- Add mint and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Dish out and serve.