A colorful and delicious vegetable medley… This Frenchcomfort food is at its finest in this Instant Pot recipe.
- 1 large zucchini sliced into thin circles
- 1 medium eggplant sliced into thin circles
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced into thin circles
- 1 small red onion sliced into thin circles
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves minced and divided
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped finely
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- In a bowl, add all vegetables, half of thyme, salt and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- In the bottom of a foil lined springform pan, spread some of garlic.
- Arrange alternating slices of zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and onion, starting at the outer edge of the pan towards the center, overlapping the slices slightly.
- Sprinkle with the remaining garlic, thyme, salt and b pepper. Drizzle with oil and vinegar evenly.
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
- Place the springform pan on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and carefully do a “Natural” release for about 6 minutes and then do a “Quick” release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.