This mouthwatering delicious curry is easy to make. It fulfils your cravings for seafood and has an amazing taste.
- 2 lb rohu fish
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tomatoes
- 4 onions finely chopped
- 8 green chilies chopped
- 10 potatoes half boiled
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 8 tbsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp salt
- 8 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- Marinate the fish, eggs, tomatoes and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and spices for 15 minutes.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, mustard and cumin seeds in the pot and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onions, green chilies and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add marinated tomatoes and potatoes and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add fish in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.