This streusel is a delicious mix of cooked oats, apple and crunchy nuts. It is best served with a splash of milk and can be easily stored in the refrigerator for a day.
- 1 cup fast cooking oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 apples peeled,cored and diced
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- chopped nuts
- 4 tbsp milk
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes with high pressure.
- Seal the lid and cook until the timer goes off.
- Release the steam through a quick pressure release and mix well.
- Top with chopped nuts, milk, and raisins.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.