This clafoutis with apples and pears is simply amazing dessert and yet easily made. Tastes wonderful when served with ice-cream.
- 2 1/2 cups apple and pears chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 100 g all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 100 g sugar
- powdered sugar
- Oil to grease wax paper
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add 2 cups of water in it
- Add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and mix well with fork.
- Oil the wax paper and put it properly in the tin.
- Pour the mixture in tin and add chopped apples and pears into it, cover it with foil.
- Cook on manual “high” for 15-20 minutes.
- Dust the powdered sugar on the top and serve with ice cream.
Calories: 177kcal Carbohydrates: 32g Protein: 5g Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 59mg Sodium: 39mg Potassium: 95mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 19g Vitamin A: 145IU Calcium: 57mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.