A hearty breakfast meal to start to your day in a healthy way…This apple juice, maple syrup and cinnamon are combined with quinoa nicely.
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh apple juice
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- In the pot of Instant Pot, add all ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and with a fork, fluff the quinoa.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.