Make this creamy and classic pudding with Arborio rice and apples and garnish with the dried cranberries and whipped cream.
- 2 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 3 large apples diced
- 1 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 5 tbsp almonds roasted and sliced
- 4 cup milk
- whipped cream for topping
- Add butter in an instant pot and add rice, cook for 3-4 minutes till rice becomes opaque
- Add diced apples, brown sugar and spices in it, add milk and apple juice in it and stir all the contents then secure the pot with lid.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly
- Serve with the topping of roasted almonds dried cranberries and whipped cream
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.