This aloo methi cooked is a famous dish of Asian cuisine. It is spicy, salty and has amazing taste. It is a good meal for vegetarians.
Instant Pot Aloo Methi Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 2 lb potatoes cubed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 cup onion masala
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup dried fenugreek leaves
- Set instant pot to sauté and add oil in it.
- After few minutes add both seeds.
- When cumin starts to turn brown add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Secure the lid of the pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure quickly.
- After that open the lid and add fenugreek leaves and mix well.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks