It is a very healthy drink containing all the essential nutrients. It boosts the energy and is cooked in short time in Instant pot.
If you like this recipe, why don’t you try to make this Instant Pot Almond Milk Yogurt?
Instant Pot Almond Milk Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 3 cups milk
- 20 almonds soaked overnight
- 5 cashew nuts
- 3 cardamoms
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp rose water
- Add cardamoms, almonds and cashew nuts in a blender and blend into a powder form.
- Now, put powder, milk and sugar in the inner pot of Instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 9 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Stir in rose water and pour into serving glasses.
- Refrigerate and serve when chilled.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks