Amazing Colombian dish that can warm up your day! It’s healthy and full of good stuff that make you feel vital again 🙂
If you run out of time, you can use canned corn, but the fresh one is better. Oh and it’s also vegetarian, vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 dried thyme
- 12 ounce frozen vegetables
- 12 ounce tomatoes diced
- 2 3/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 large ear yellow corn, shucked and cut into 6 pieces crosswise
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions and sauté for 6 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, oregano, thyme and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add frozen beans,corns and vegetables.
- Further add salt, pepper, vegetable broth, tomatoes and stir well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the pot and add parsley.
- Mix well and serve.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!