This delicious and healthy aam panna can conquer any sweet tooth for which Indian mangoes are preferably used like Alphonso.
- 2 mangoes peeled
- 4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- ice cubes
- Fresh mint and jalapeño slices for garnish
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Transfer mangoes on the trivet and lock the lid.
- Put the setting to “Manual” for 5 minutes on “High Pressure”.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Dish out the mangoes and discard the mango seeds from the centre.
- Put the mangoes along with all other ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smoothand add more spices if required.
- Moisten the rim of the glasses and coat with paprika.
- Pour aampanna into glasses with ice and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint and jalapeño slice!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.