This is a delicious, spicy and easy recipe with spicy tomato sauce livening up plain pork
- 4 pound pork ribs
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tso garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- Mix together red wine vinegar, tomato ketchup, liquid smoke and ground mustard to make sauce.
- Mix together rest of the ingredients and marinate the pork ribs in it for 1 hour.
- Put the marinated ribs in the Instant Pot and pour the sauce on it.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 30 minutes.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release for 5 minutes and dish out the ribs.
- Select “Sauté” and sauté the remaining sauce for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the sauce on the pork ribs and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.