This yummy instant pot key lime pie is creamy and tangy. It is a delightful fancy dessert. The cheesecake topping makes it divine. Everyone will love it.
Instant Pot Key Lime Pie Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter unsalted & melted
- 12 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- For crust:Take a food processor and add wafers in it.
- Pulse tills crumbs are formed.
- Add in butter and pulse till well combined.
- Take a pan and grease it with butter.
- Pour the crust mixture in the pan and press it down.
- Cover sides and bottom of pan with foil to keep it seal.
- For filling:Take a food processor with clean bowl and add all ingredients of filling except eggs.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Now add eggs (one by one) and do not over mix when the eggs are added.
- Spoon the filling in the prepared pan (which have the crust).
- Making in instant pot:Take an instant pot and add 2 cups of water in it.
- Add paper towel on the top of the pan and cover rest of the pan with foil.
- Place the pan on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 30 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and carefully lift the pan from it.
- Let cheesecake cool t room temperature.
- Place it in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.