Hello there, Corrie Cookers! Yes, I’ve never called you that before but I guess we’re a community now, with so many things and even a page on facebook (click here to check out or page on facebook)! So, my Corrie Cookers! How are you doing? I’m doing well and I hope you’re doing well as well!
So, today’s topic of discussing is going to be centered around the main differences between the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer and the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer. While both of these models are super cool, they aren’t exactly the same right? So, let’s find out what the things are that set them apart!
What are the main features of the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer?
Next comes the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer. Don’t feel disheartened by the fact that the Hamilton Beach 35021 is really loved, because so is this one! This model is also well known for all the features it has such as its large capacity. So, let us now take a look at the main features that this model offers:
- The Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer has a pretty large capacity. Unlike most models, it has a large capacity of 12 cups of oil and 8 cups of food. This lets you easily prepare food for all of your family using this model. In fact, it also makes it really easy to prepare all the food at once. (With smaller models you have to prepare it in several smaller batches)
- What makes this model great again is the fact that you can adjust the desired temperature in this model. The Presto 05420 FryDaddy, in comparison, doesn’t provide you with this. This function lets you select the right temperature for ideally cooking the dish of your choice. This makes your device more versatile and suitable for all dishes instead of limiting it to a few.
- Since it comes with such a large capacity and high functionality and it also comes with an immerse heating element letting you prepare the food really fast, it actually becomes a value for money product. This makes this a really preferable choice for several people, thus explaining why this model is so popular.
- And the Hamilton is reputed for upholding everything from quality to efficiency. This makes people actually trust this line of products. This model, too, similarly, is loved by all those who use it. It’s even suggested by those who use other models from Hamilton based on the sheer name of the company. When all users love it that much, you must admit that something has to be special about it.
What are the main features of the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer?
The Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep fryer, as is made obvious by its name, has two baskets. This is actually a pretty big thing while it might not seem so at first. Not only does it provide you with a higher level of capacity but it also provides you with a higher level of functionality.
Well, enough of chit-chat! Let’s now move onward to taking a look at the main features that this model offers. In order to compare the two models, this becomes indispensable. So, the main features of the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer are as follows:
- This model, as you’re aware, has two baskets. You can make two things at the same time. Alternatively, you can also make more of the same thing at the same time. This makes it not only more functional but also more versatile.
- Next comes the capacity of this model. Of course, since it has two baskets, it’s obviously in possession of a larger capacity. The exact capacity of this model, however, is around the range of 5 lb (food capacity).
- Next comes the capacity. While it’s large enough for a lot of people, it’s too large if you wanna cook a little bit. Like, come on, who wants to use up a ton of oil and electricity to cook just a little bit of stuff? This makes it a bad choice for some people who just want to cook a little bit.
- Again, this model is often doubted to be unsafe. But that’s not the case at all. This model is one of the safest ones that you can get out there. This model provides you with the best quality and is equally reinforced in case of every part. You don’t have to be afraid of the lid melting away like in the case of Presto FryDaddy.
What are the main differences between the two models?
These two models are quite similar in terms of looks, no? Yeah, I do prefer the Hamilton Beach model somewhat and I’m going to list it as well, but I think that they look similar. Anyway, that doesn’t mean that they are the same! So, let’s find out what helps people choose between these two.
The main differences between these two models might be summed up in the following points:
- Capacity: These two models have different capacities. The Presto Dual Basket is larger.
- Dimension: These two models also have a different size. This is owing to their capacity. So, as I just said, the Presto Dual Basket is larger.
- Extra Feature(s): The Presto Dual Basket has two baskets. This is one of the unique features of this model. The Hamilton model doesn’t provide you with anything like that.
- Functionality: Owing to the second basket, the Presto also gains an upper hand in case of functionality.
- Price: At the end, the Hamilton is much cheaper in this case, making it a more preferable choice for people on a conservative budget.
Which one should I go with?
While the right model would depend on your specific needs, I can suggest you this:
The Presto offers you with a larger capacity, an extra feature and even a higher level of functionality and versatility. However, yeah, while it doesn’t cost too much, it still costs a lot more than the Hamilton model. So, if you’re willing to spend those extra bucks for those extra facilities, the Presto Dual Basket is the better choice here.
However, if you’re on a conservative budget, the Hamilton 35033 is still a great choice. You might also want to try out the Presto FryDaddy if you’re looking or something even cheaper.