Here ends your wait for an interesting article! Right after our comparison of the Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer and the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryers!
In today’s article, we are going to compare the Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer with the mini model of T-fal, the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer! Feel interested yet? Well carry on reading then, what are you waiting for?
This article is going to be a fairly interesting one and I know it’ll be equally informative. So, if you’re looking for help choosing between these two, this is the right article for you! I hope that you’d be able to make your decision by the time you’re done reading this article.
What are the main features of this Deep Fryer?
In today’s article, we are going to check out, as I said, the Hamilton 35021 Deep Fryer. It’s a really nice looking model, one that most people approve at least from the aesthetic perspective. However, that’s not enough to make you stop looking beyond that. We must also check out what it exactly offers you with before going to buy it.
So, the main features of the Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer are as follows:
- This Deep Fryer has an automated lid system. You can close it to prevent the oil from splattering everywhere around. Again, you can click on a button to easily open the lid. This makes it both less wasteful and more safe. This makes it a really great function.
- Next comes the capacity of the model. The Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer has an oil capacity of 2 liters. This is actually a pretty small capacity.
- Then comes the way it looks. As I just stated, it’s one of the nicest looking models that you can probably go for. This model is actually famous for its looks. There are several people who buy it just to specifically decorate their kitchen. This Deep Fryer is a great choice if you’re looking to buy an aesthetically pleasing model.
- You can cook about 6 cups of french fries or chicken tenders with this device. This gives you an idea of the amount of food you can cook.
- This model also has a great quality. Everyone who has used this product agrees that this is one of the best products they have ever used judging by quality. This makes this a really great model for you because it’s also durable. If you get a great product like this, it actually pays for its price.
- The Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer is also one of the most economic Deep fryer models out there. This makes it a really great choice who don’t want to pay much for a deep fryer. It also makes it a great choice for people who are on a conservative budget.
What are the main features of the “mini” model of T-fal?
This model, as I said earlier is really similar to the other T-fal model. However, that doesn’t mean that we don’t consider its features when we review it. We have to seriously, separately and earnestly figure out the main features of this model as well in order to be able to perfectly compare the two models.
So, the main features of the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer are as follows:
- First of all, the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer is obviously made by the T-fal line of products.
- This Deep Fryer has an oil capacity of 1.2 Litres.
- It also has a food capacity of about 0.66 pounds.
- The Basket has 2 positions that you can place it on. One of them is the position where it submerges in oil and cooks the food. The other one is where it is out of the oil and the oil actually drops down. This stops your deep fried food from being oily as is the case with some other appliances out there.
- There are also temperature settings that you can choose from to ensure that it’s cooked at the right temperature. This feature is absent in the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
- You are also provided with an option to drop the oil in the container below. This can be used to easily filter as well as get the oil there.
- It has a non-stick interior pot. This makes cooking simple and makes you love to cook deep fried food as much as you love to eat them!
- The Basket and the Lid of this model are dishwasher safe.
- Finally, the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Frye is also one of the economically loved models. It provides you with value for your money and that’s why most people actually suggest going for it. This has made it one of the bestselling deep fryers.
When should I go for which one? And why?
These two models are actually pretty close. While it might appear that these two models are the same, they aren’t exactly so. There are obviously some cases where you might prefer one over the other. Let us take a look at them and explain the differences along the way:
- You might want to go for the Hamilton model here for a higher level of functionality. The right display, the right setting and all makes it a great choice in this case.
- You might want to go the Hamilton if you want a larger capacity. Again, if you want a “mini” capacity, you know that the mini model was made for you.
- If you’re looking at the way it looks, well, I believe that’s entirely up to you. The one you find better for your kitchen is the right one for you then.
- Finally, if you’re looking at the economic aspect, you gotta go for the Hamilton model. However, in this case, I’d also suggest the Presto FryDaddy for you.