In today’s article, we are going to closely examine two famous models. The Hamilton Beach 35021 is known for its unique looks and high level of functionality. On the other hand, the Presto 05466 is known for its pretty large capacity and unique looks.
Let us find out how these two models which are apparently quite similar differ from one another. Seems interesting right? Probably because it is! So don’t forget to get your popcorn ready like you did in our last comparison article (click here to read it). We hope that you’d be able to make a decision regarding these models by the time you’re done with this article.
What are the main features of the Hamilton beach 35021 Deep Fryer?
The Haminton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer is known as one of the best models from Hamilton. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t find out what exactly it offers. In order to properly compare it, it becomes indispensable to find that out. So, the main features of this model are:
- First of all, this model provides you with a removable immersion heat element
- This model provides you with the standard 8 cup oil capacity. This is alright given that it doesn’t boast to be too large or to feed a lot of people. I would say that this is about the standard capacity for most Deep Fryers out there.
- And of course, the fact that it’s made by T-fal is enough to ensure its quality. T-fal makes only quality products in all aspects. Even the disliked and criticized T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer has a good name when ti comes to quality. So you really don’t have to worry about that.
- This model also provides you with two indicator lights. The first one shows you if the machine is receiving power and the second one shows you if the preheat temperature is ready.
- Of course, there are safety measures too! The cool touch housing, for instance, provides you with enough safety to be able to hold it safely right after you operate it.
- It comes with a lid for when you are cooking to reduce the mess of frying and the lid has a viewing window to allow the user to monitor the food without having to open the fryer.
- The basket can be removed from the oil without opening the lid.
- Yes, you heard me right- even the Frying basket is removable! The machine can hold up to 6 cups of french fries, making it a really good choice. This makes it, as I said, a standard sized model.
What are the main features of the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer?
The Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep fryer, as is made obvious by its name, has two baskets. This is actually a pretty big thing while it might not seem so at first. Not only does it provide you with a higher level of capacity but it also provides you with a higher level of functionality.
Well, enough of chit-chat! Let’s now move onward to taking a look at the main features that this model offers. In order to compare the two models, this becomes indispensable. So, the main features of the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer are as follows:
- This model, as you’re aware, has two baskets. You can make two things at the same time. Alternatively, you can also make more of the same thing at the same time. This makes it not only more functional but also more versatile.
- Next comes the capacity of this model. Of course, since it has two baskets, it’s obviously in possession of a larger capacity. The exact capacity of this model, however, is around the range of 5 lb (food capacity).
- Next comes the capacity. While it’s large enough for a lot of people, it’s too large if you wanna cook a little bit. Like, come on, who wants to use up a ton of oil and electricity to cook just a little bit of stuff? This makes it a bad choice for some people who just want to cook a little bit.
- Again, this model is often doubted to be unsafe. But that’s not the case at all. This model is one of the safest ones that you can get out there. This model provides you with the best quality and is equally reinforced in case of every part. You don’t have to be afraid of the lid melting away like in the case of Presto FryDaddy.
What are the main differences between the two?
Well, you must be wondering about the differences between the two at this point. While it might appear that they are quite similar, that’s not much of the case. There are still quite a few differences between them. These might be listed as follows:
- The Hamilton Beach provides you with more efficiency in this case.
- The Presto provides you with a greater capacity in this case.
- Presto also offers you with with a greater versatility since you can cook two things at the same time.
- However, for cooking a lower amount of food, the Hamilton Beach is the better choice here.
- From an Economic perspective, the Hamilton Beach is the right model here.
Which one should I go for?
Well, the one that you should go for depends on what you’re exactly looking for. Let us take a look at a few potential scenarios and the probable answers then:
- If you’re looking to cook more food, the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer is the right choice for you.
- In case you’re looking forward to cooking several things at once, go for the Presto 05466 Deep Fryer.
- If you’re looking for a comparatively smaller dimension, the Hamilton Beach 35021 is the choice here.
- Finally, if you’re looking only at the price, the Hamilton Beach 35021 is the answer here. However, in this case, you might also want to take a look at the Presto FryDaddy.