The T-fal Deep Fryers and Hamilton Deep Fryers keep trying to prove their supremacy in the Deep Fryer market. Anyway, none of these line of products have only one model.
In today’s article, we are going to discuss two different models (both) from the Hamilton. We are going to check out their features and find out which might be the better choice and why:
What are the main features of the Hamilton beach 35021 Deep Fryer?
The Haminton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer is known as one of the best models from Hamilton. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t find out what exactly it offers. In order to properly compare it, it becomes indispensable to find that out. So, the main features of this model are:
- First of all, this model provides you with a removable immersion heat element
- This model provides you with the standard 8 cup oil capacity. This is alright given that it doesn’t boast to be too large or to feed a lot of people. I would say that this is about the standard capacity for most Deep Fryers out there.
- And of course, the fact that it’s made by Hamilton is enough to ensure its quality. Hamilton makes only quality products in all aspects.
- This model also provides you with two indicator lights. The first one shows you if the machine is receiving power and the second one shows you if the preheat temperature is ready.
- Of course, there are safety measures too! The cool touch housing, for instance, provides you with enough safety to be able to hold it safely right after you operate it.
- It comes with a lid for when you are cooking to reduce the mess of frying and the lid has a viewing window to allow the user to monitor the food without having to open the fryer.
- The basket can be removed from the oil without opening the lid.
- Yes, you heard me right- even the Frying basket is removable! The machine can hold up to 6 cups of french fries, making it a really good choice. This makes it, as I said, a standard sized model.
What are the main features of the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer?
Next comes the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer. Don’t feel disheartened by the fact that the Hamilton Beach 35021 is really loved, because so is this one! This model is also well known for all the features it has such as its large capacity. So, let us now take a look at the main features that this model offers:
- The Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer has a pretty large capacity. Unlike most models, it has a large capacity of 12 cups of oil and 8 cups of food. This lets you easily prepare food for all of your family using this model. In fact, it also makes it really easy to prepare all the food at once. (With smaller models you have to prepare it in several smaller batches)
- What makes this model great again is the fact that you can adjust the desired temperature in this model. The Presto 05420 FryDaddy, in comparison, doesn’t provide you with this. This function lets you select the right temperature for ideally cooking the dish of your choice. This makes your device more versatile and suitable for all dishes instead of limiting it to a few.
- Since it comes with such a large capacity and high functionality and it also comes with an immerse heating element letting you prepare the food really fast, it actually becomes a value for money product. This makes this a really preferable choice for several people, thus explaining why this model is so popular.
- And the Hamilton is reputed for upholding everything from quality to efficiency. This makes people actually trust this line of products. This model, too, similarly, is loved by all those who use it. It’s even suggested by those who use other models from Hamilton based on the sheer name of the company. When all users love it that much, you must admit that something has to be special about it.
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models are both from the Hamilton line of products. Of course, as I just said, that’s reason enough to buy any of these. But- which one should you buy? To figure that out, we must first take a detailed look at the main things that put these two models apart from one another.
So, the main differences between The Hamilton Beach 35021 and the Hamilton beach 35033 are as follows:
- First of all comes the difference in capacity. The 35021 has a capacity of 8 cups of oil while the 35033 has a larger capacity of 12 cups of oil.
- The 35021 is also much smaller in physical dimensions. The 35033 is harder to keep in smaller places because of its larger size.
- This one might be a bit personal but I believe that the 35033 looks better than the 35021. It looks much more attractive and thus is a better choice for those who want aestheticism.
- Finally, of course, the 35033 is slightly more expensive than the 35021. Both of these are pretty much in the same price range so price shouldn’t really be much of an issue in this case.
Which one should I go for?
Well, both of these are really great choices. As I just said, you can go with any of them since it’s Hamilton after all that you’re going for. However, the right one for you of these two depends on what exactly you want.
Frankly speaking, both of them are really functional models. The main difference is the size. If you want to cook more, go with the larger 35033 Deep Fryer and vice versa.
Also, if you are considering these models, don’t forget to check out the T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer.